- How do I give you the email address of the lucky recipient?
- When will the recipient get the eCard?
- Why is a physical address required for an electronic card?
- Can an eGift Card be replaced?
- How is an eGift Card redeemed?
- Can I send an eGift card to myself?
- Can I spend less than the total amount of the eCard?
- Can an eGift Card be returned or redeemed for cash?
- Do I need the eGift email to redeem the gift amount?
- Do eGift Cards expire?
- What if the order total is more than the amount of the eGift Card?
- What can be bought with an eGift Card?
- Can more than one eGift card be used on a single order?
- What does the eGift email look like?
Just choose the amount of the certificate and go to checkout. Enter the gift email address under "recipient information" at checkout. We know there is other info requested but we can't change the system, metaphorically and literally, but you can use your own physical address if you would like.
As soon as you complete your order, give us the details and email of your giftee, and your purchase is completed in our system, an email will be sent right away. Just like magic.
Sounds crazy, doesn't it? Sorry about that, but it is the way our system is set up and can't be changed. But, if you do not know the giftee's physical address, you may use your own address to complete the order.
All eGift Cards are in our system, so just call or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of that.
Simply enter the code at checkout and hit "apply". The order total will be updated to deduct the card amount. Magic!
Yes! When you purchase the eGift card, simply do not choose an 'alternate shipping address' at checkout. You will receive both the eGift email and the confirmation of purchase email. And our thanks.
You can, but if you have a balance it will be stored on the system until it is all used up. We'll keep track of it until you do.
Sorry, but no. These eCards can be used for purchases only and may not be redeemed for cash and are non-refundable. Even if nice Uncle Harry sent you $500 worth.
Nope, all you need is the number. If you would like to present a lucky recipient with a gift card of your own talented making, just include the gift card number. It will work in the system just the same.
No problem. Just enter the eGift Card code, which will reduce the total. The remaining balance can be paid with a credit card.
eGift Cards can be used for the cost of our awesome wine, cool logo gear, olive oil, shipping, even tax (if applicable).
Not online the way you might think. Our system would freak out and that would be bad for everyone. But we do aim to please, so kindly call or email us and we'll get you all set up.