Shipping Policies and Disclaimers:
• Wine is shipped consumer-to-consumer. Title to the wine passes from the winery to the consumer in California and the consumer engages Amador Shipping to act on their behalf to deliver the wine where they wish. We collect California + Amador County Sales Tax on each wine sale, currently 7.75%
• Our wines are not shipped to Alabama, Illinois, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Texas, Utah or Vermont.
• We assume no liability for the delivery of the shipments or for loss or damage by any cause, including heat and cold, to packages or their contents while in transit. We are not liable for carrier’s failure to make timely delivery on date specified. Unless additional value is declared, the maximum carrier-provided insurance coverage for each package is $100. Insurance does not cover heat, cold, seepage, or label and foil damage.
• All shipments are UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. Shipments of wine to Alaska or Hawaii are shipped UPS 2nd Day. The shipping company reserves the right to ship via other carriers at their discretion.
• Apparel, logo items and Olive Oil can be shipped anywhere in the United States.
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.