Shipping Policies and Disclaimer.
• Wine is shipped consumer-to-consumer. Title to the wine passes from the winery to the consumer in California and the consumer engages Amador Shipping to act on their behalf to deliver the wine where they wish. We collect California + Amador County Sales Tax on each wine sale, currently 7.75%
• Sorry, but we cannot ship our wines to Alabama, Illinois, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Texas, Utah or Virginia.
• We assume no liability for the delivery of the shipments or for loss or damage by any cause, including heat and cold, to packages or their contents while in transit. We are not liable for carrier’s failure to make timely delivery on date specified. Unless additional value is declared, the maximum carrier-provided insurance coverage for each package is $100. Insurance does not cover heat, cold, seepage, or label and foil damage.
• All shipments are UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. Shipments of wine to Alaska or Hawaii are shipped UPS 2nd Day. The shipping company reserves the right to ship via other carriers at their discretion.
• Apparel, logo items and our estate-grown olive oil can be shipped anywhere in the United States.
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.
Simple and delicate, our second release of this spanish varietal is a refreshingly light bodied wine with lively aromas of honeysuckle and green apple. The fresh acidity and pleasant mouthfeel finishes with hints of lemon and should make this wine one of your summertime favorites.
This Portuguese varietal is a wonderfully aromatic array of rich tropical and stone fruit aromas. Peaches, apricots, melons, citrus are all there for the discerning oenophile to savor. It offers a refreshingly pleasant alternative to Chardonnay with an elegant body, crisp acidity, and lingering finish that make it a natural pairing for seafood and Asian salads.
Our new Rosato is a delightfully aromatic wine with primary aromas of strawberry, bright cherry, and an intriguing hint of green apple. The light body and crisp acidity transition to a long pleasant finish and with its low alcohol it becomes the consummate summer refresher.
Our 2014 vintage begins with traditional Tempranillo dark fruit aromas of black currant and dark cherries. As the wine opens up, it conveys a pleasant combination of earthiness and oak. It is round and velvety on the palate, with lively acidity balanced by smooth tannins and a fruity finish that lingers.
Our 2014 vintage of this Sierra Nevada classic offers aromas of red and black currant with a rich dollop of blackberry, followed by leather and a hint of black pepper on the palate. This is a full bodied wine with fresh acidity, well integrated tannins and a touch of oak on the prolonged finish.
Barbera is fast becoming the signature wine of the Sierra Foothills and our 2014 vintage is a classic example as to why. This food friendly wine is pleasingly round with bright red cherry and red currant aromas. Lively acidity, soft tannins and a kiss of oak give way to the extended, fruity finish.
Our 2013 Cabernet has a mixture of black currant and blackberry with a hint of smoke on the nose and just the slightest suggestion of bell pepper, reflective of the cooler than normal weather prevalent that year. Medium bodied, lively acidity, and soft tannins make this a very approachable Cabernet. Pair it with your summer BBQ and other traditional fare.
This vintage of Petite Sirah is a big wine with complex flavors that start with aromas of black currant, bing cherry and overtones of toast. The fruit continues on the palate enlivened by crisp acidity and firm tannins that linger in the finish. Still in it's youth, this wine will only improve with a little more time in the cellar.
Aromas of bright fruit, primarily red and black currant with slight overtones of raspberry. On the palate, ripe bing cherry comes to the fore with fresh acidity, a medium body mouthfeel and lively tannins that carry into the lingering finish. Load up the plate with meatballs, this wine is more of a super Tuscan style than a Chianti.
Our Angelica is produced in the traditional method of fortifying with brandy immediately after pressing the grapes.We have exchanged the traditional Mission grape with our Black Muscat grape giving our Angelica beautiful aromas of candied rose petals and perfume.
Maintaining our style of slightly lower alcohol this port has medium body and a slight ribbon of earthiness running throughout with exquisite color provided by the Alicante Bouschet grape.
A lighter and brighter style of Port utilizing the Barbera grape's higher acidity and low tannin structure.