Bray Vineyards will be open on a limited basis for wine experiences beginning June 13, 2020.
For the safety of our guests and employees, Bray Vineyards has introduced the following requirements for visitors. By entering our premises, you agree to abide by the following directives, as well as any verbal instructions provided by our staff, to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all. Additionally, you acknowledge the contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus, and voluntarily release and hold harmless Bray Vineyards, its employees, agents and representatives, from any liabilities, claims, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto your decision to visit and/or participate in a tasting experience on our premises.
Visitor Safety Measures
- Advance reservations are highly recommended for all tasting experiences. Walk-Ins will be accommodated based upon capacity and availability. You can book online or by calling our dedicated reservation line at (209) 245-8466 or by emailing email@example.com.
- We are currently only able to accommodate parties of 6 or fewer individuals.
- All guests are encouraged to wear face coverings, but the use of face coverings is not required.
- All Bray Vineyards staff will be screened daily for symptoms of COVID-19. Employees will not be permitted to work if they exhibit any symptoms.
- All Bray Vineyards staff will wear personal face coverings.
- Maintain 6 or more feet of distance between others not in your group when not at your assigned tasting area (i.e. while waiting to taste, walking to the restroom, etc.)
- Do not engage in any physical contact with our employees. Under normal circumstances, we would love to be able to give you a hug, handshake, high-five or fist-bump, but now just isn't the time.
- By entering this facility, you confirm you are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. These symptoms include cough, fever over 100.4 degrees, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell.
- By entering this facility, you confirm you have not experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 for at least the past 3 days, without the use of medication. You also confirm you have not had contact with anyone who is COVID-positive within the past 14 days.
- Please wash and/or sanitize your hands upon arrival as well as after sneezing, blowing your nose, coughing, or using the restroom. Sanitizer, soap and water are readily available.
- Our team will strictly follow new sanitization and hygiene protocols consistent with guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- When possible, please use credit card or other low-contact payments rather than cash.
- Employees have the right to refuse or end service to any guest exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. If you are asked to leave our premises for this reason, we appreciate your immediate attention to this request as well as your understanding.
- All visitors must be at least 21 years of age.
- While we love your furry friends, only service animals are permitted at this time.
Cleaning and Sanitization
Bray Vineyards is committed to upholding the highest cleanliness and safety standards in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities.
- Wine experience areas will be sanitized before and after each experience.
- Glassware will be immediately removed from experience areas after guest departure and sanitized.
- High contact surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day and before opening and after closing.
- We will provide single-use disposable paper menus for all guests.
- We will provide single-use disposable cups in lieu of dump buckets.
- All wine experiences are subject to change and possible cancellation. We will notify you as soon as possible should we be unable to host your tasting for any reason. Since your plans may also change, we ask for 24 hours' notice for any changes or cancellations.
- This is new territory for all of us. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we make the necessary adjustments to provide you with a safe, enjoyable, and delicious tasting experience.